You have no items in your shopping cart.
We accept Paypal and major credit/debit cards Master Card and Visa. Credit and debit card payments are processed through DIBS. If you are within Sweden or the EU you can also choose to pay via Bank Transfer.
If you choose to pay via credit or debit card, during the checkout process you will be redirected to our DIBS, the company who processes our credit card payments. Data transfer to the bank is done through a secure encryption and your card number is protected by certified systems according to the card issuer's security standards. DIBS is one of the worlds largest payment providers in the Nordic regions for card purchases and regulated by the FSA (Financial Services Authorization) DIBS is supported by 3D Secure (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard SecureCode.
As an additional payment option you can also choose to pay with Paypal. To pay with Paypal simply select the yellow button on your shopping cart page that says "CHECKOUT WITH PAYPAL". After logging in and making your payment on Paypal you will be redirected back to talulahlee.com to confirm your order.
Sterling Silver: Many of the styles we carry are sterling silver which is 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper. The addition of the copper acts as a base metal and serves to harden the resulting metal so that it can be can be cast into shapes. Sterling silver, when well cared for, will maintain its beauty and durability for decades.
Gold Vermeil: Our gold plate "Vermeil style" is a satin finish with a 24 karat yellow gold color. The plating process uses 98.5% pure gold, which is a gem quality plating. The layer of gold is 40 micro inches thick over sterling silver with a fine layer of nickel in between. The plate is very reliable and extremely popular with our customers and has a unique satin-finished look that will last a lifetime. All of our Gold Vermeil is Fair Trade.
Silver Plated Bronze: Silver plated bronze is 40 micro inches of silver plated over bronze with a fine layer of nickel. The nickel prevents the two metals from mixing together. Items made with this finish are significantly less cost than sterling silver and Gold Vermeil but are reliable and will hold up very well with care and proper storage. The shine effect is because the product is finished with an anti-tarnish coating.
Gold Plated Bronze: Gold Plated Bronze has the same gold plate as we use on our Gold Plated Sterling Silver. It is a satin finish with variations from 10K to 18K gold color. The plating process uses pure gold and is 40 micro inches thick over bronze. There is additionally a slight layer of nickel in between. This increases the longevity and durability of the silver by preventing the bronze from migrating up through the gold to the surface.
Gemstones and Beads: We use only the highest quality gemstones and beads that are all completely natural. None are synthetic or manmade. Because of this you will notice slight irregularites to the beads and slight variations in colour. This is expected as variations add to the unique character and charm of the finished piece.
Email for general enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to get back to you within 24 hours or sooner (excluding weekends).